We are always adding to our sales staff at TSALT! If you are interested in becoming part of a creative team of visionaries who want to redefine the current retail experience, we are looking for you!
Our mission is to help women find thoughtful pieces that work in their wardrobe. Finding clothing that fits can be difficult and time consuming. We are working toward closing in on a process that will appeal to women who yearn for a personal stylist but feel they cannot afford the luxury of hiring someone. Owning less clothing can be liberating if it fits you well and works with everything else in your wardrobe.
What will you do?
- Embody brand values: represent the TSALT brand to the fullest extent.
- Communicate: work productively within the team and take initiative to work towards collaborative sales goals.
- Operate: become proficient in inventory management, check-out process, fitting room guidelines, and company procedures.
- Merchandise and display: maintain the highest standards of excellence within the store: ensure the floor is stocked and tidy and assist with merchandising and display projects.
- Charm: assist clients with personal shopping appointments, general perusal, and events.
Who are you?
- You're outgoing, and fun! You can talk to anyone.
- You're responsible; you show up on time and ask questions when you're unclear.
- You have a good eye; you may not be a professional stylist, but you like putting things together.
- You have a positive, can-do attitude! (Nothing is above or below you.)
- You have fashion & retail experience and are ready to dive in!
- The ideal candidates have a minimum of 2 years experience in retail or a customer-facing role.
A commitment to growth: We’re a start-up, which means we’re focused on one thing—growing—and we want you to join us for the ride. Help us become a company that is truly loved by purposeful women across the world, and the opportunities for you are endless.
If you are interested a position with us, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org