In my opinion, when it comes to leather jackets, you can never have too many! Black, gray, leather, suede, I want them all. They are an investment, so finding the one that will be the most versatile for you will leave you feeling oh-so-good. To define which style may be best for you, ask yourself the following four questions.
What style am I trying to incorporate into my wardrobe?
Edgy? Feminine? Classic? This will help you choose the silhouette.
How am I going to wear this?
With Dresses? With Jeans? With Everything!? This will help you pick the length: cropped, hip, or long.
How soft is it?
The softer it is, the higher quality lambskin leather, the more it will give to your body as you wear it.
How thick is the leather?
Consider where and when you will wear it. Transitional season? Winter? Underneath another layer? Indoors?
1. Sylvie Schimmel Leather Jacket | The ultimate black leather jacket. The hardware is big, so this is for the gal looking to add some edge into her life. $1,250
2. Perforated Suede Vest | For those of you that want that third layer look, but just get too hot! This is also a great solution for those of you looking to cover your bum! $298
3. AS by DF Midnight Train Suede Jacket | Do you already have too many black jackets? Don’t wear black? This gray suede jacket is buttery soft and looks great paired with a dress or jeans. $495
4. Sylvie Schimmel Black Felted Leather Jacket | This jacket is sophisticated, cool, and delicious. The felted texture gives it something extra special, but the classic shape makes it a leather jacket anyone could wear. $1,150
5. Mackage Ulani Lightweight Down Jacket | While this is not leather, but down, the style stays true to a leather jacket. It’s a really fun way to do down and still achieve the edgier leather jacket look. $378
We also have vegan leather options available!